|Add Date:||2013-09-09||Pull Date:||2013-11-11|
|Week Ending:||Nov 3||Oct 27||Oct 20||Oct 6||Sep 22||Sep 15|
|1.||Nov 04, 2021:||Stranded at Settembrini's (rebroadcast from Oct 21, 2021)
|4.||May 21, 2015:||The Sunset Life
Speakers R-4 (Sounds)
|2.||Oct 21, 2021:||Stranded at Settembrini's
|5.||Feb 12, 2015:||The Sunset Life
Speakers R-4 (Sounds)
|3.||Jul 09, 2020:||Stranded at Settembrini's
|6.||Nov 23, 2014:||the springfield law review
1. (4:41)—Mid-tempo. Samples of epic strings, women soul singers. “Keeping it real.”
2. (4:43)—Gritty noir dance. Sample of soul singer, turntable manipulation of guy saying “yes.”
3. *(4:33)—Super fun and wobbly. Picks up over time, adds horn samples. Don’t let the squeaking rhythm throw you off…
4. (4:20)—Electronic chirps, blown-out drums, ominous strings. Pitched-up vocals: “It’s party time tonight!”
5. *(3:44)—Super aggressive. Full Metal Jacket samples, war wailing. RP Boo repeats the track title.
6. (3:44)—Slow, in 5/4. Aaliyah sample, sample of woman shouting, RP Boo saying “you can’t bang.”
7. *(3:57)—Samples of sizzling horns, operatic male vocals. RP Boo repeats the name of the track.
8. *(3:17)—A complete rhythmic head-wrecker. Spacious, frenetic, catchy, ever-changing. Man.
9. *(3:44)—More Full Metal Jacket samples. Samples of horns, a vocal group. Fiery, hair-raising.
10. (3:18)—TOO MANY FCCs (m**********r repeated like 100 times). Cool song—just not for radio.
11. (3:07)—Bouncy, mid-tempo. Samples of something that sounds like an old TV theme. Old sci-fi sounds. “Robots, robots.”
12. (4:09)—Starts slow, picks up speed. Sample of sexy slow jam mutated into rhythmic freakout. Kind of pretty.
13. (5:12)—(No FCCs, but if you don’t like playing songs with the n-word, avoid this.) Samples of horns holding one note, singers repeating the title of the song.
14. (4:36)—Beat is restrained for the most part. Murmuring bass, sparkly keyboards, buzzing electronic tone, something that sounds like a tinny sample of an 80s rock song. “I’m coming to earth.”
|1.||Steamidity||8.||Speakers R-4 (Sounds)|
|2.||Invisubu Boogie!||9.||Havoc Devastation|
|3.||Red Hot||10.||No Return|
|4.||There U'go Boi||11.||Robotbutizm|
|5.||Battle In The Jungle||12.||Sentimental|
|6.||The Opponent||13.||What'cha-Gonna Du|
|7.||187 Homicide||14.||Area 72|