|Mgmt / Mgmt|
|Add Date:||2013-10-17||Pull Date:||2013-12-19|
|Week Ending:||Dec 22||Dec 15||Dec 1||Nov 24||Nov 17||Nov 10||Nov 3||Oct 27|
|1.||Oct 04, 2022:||KZSU Top 100 of 2013 (rebroadcast from Jan 2, 2014) |
Plenty Of Girls In The Sea
|4.||Oct 03, 2019:||Alien Hour |
|2.||Apr 01, 2022:||borrowed time |
Cool Song No. 2
|5.||Oct 16, 2015:||A Visit From Drum (Treasure Island) |
|3.||Feb 13, 2020:||Alien Hour |
|6.||Mar 13, 2015:||Distractions |
As Reviewed By Mister Esquire.|
I used to hate these guys. why? because they're popular, that's why. if you hate them because they're popular, than you should get over yourself and your elitist opinions. all the best elements of psych, prog, indie synth pop, and ambient are here. the ghost of Eno haunts throughout.
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MF-(that's half an 'E'.).
RIYL: BARRETT, ENO, SPIRITUALIZED, ET AL.
PLAY: 1, 2, 3, 5, 9, 10.
1. Syd Barrett. if he were a big pop star in the 70's.
2. PURR-FECT II: early 70's Eno pop.
3. Spiritualized Eno. dark and twisty fun.
4. Eno-core. dark and throbby.
5. Barrett given the Eno treatment. whirring, buzzing machines make pop song.
6. slow, trippy, psychy.
7. jungle drummy, ala bush of ghosts.
8. amazon rain forest time.
9. PURR-FECT: jaunty, Britty, prog pop.
10. dark and forbodey. then...it's magically soft!
|1.||Alien Days||6.||A Good Sadness|
|2.||Cool Song No. 2||7.||Astro-Mancy|
|3.||Mystery Disease||8.||I Love You Too, Death|
|4.||Introspection||9.||Plenty Of Girls In The Sea|
|5.||Your Life Is A Lie||10.||An Orphan Of Fortune|