|Fuxa / Dirty D|
|Label:||(No Label Information)|
|Add Date:||2014-01-02||Pull Date:||2014-03-06|
|Week Ending:||9 Mar||2 Mar||9 Feb||2 Feb||26 Jan||19 Jan||12 Jan|
|1.||Thu, 01 Jan 15:||Mister Esquire|
Meow: The Best Of 2014
|4.||Tue, 04 Feb 14:||Mr. Esquire & The Terrahist|
|2.||Thu, 06 Mar 14:||scuttle_toes|
|5.||Wed, 29 Jan 14:||Emma.|
|3.||Wed, 26 Feb 14:||Mr. Esquire & The Terrahist|
Meow After Midnight
|6.||Tue, 21 Jan 14:||awyeh|
ltae night dryer
As Reviewed By Mister Esquire.|
ambient/space pop for extraterrestrials.
mostly instrumental (exceptions noted in t by t). hard to classify/pigeonhole, fuxa does not adhere to dogma.
ranges from Eno and krautrock to shoegaze to...
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW.
RIYL: ENO, CLUSTER, SUICIDE, YOUNG MARBLE GIANTS, ET AL.
PLAY: ANY/ALL/RANDOMEOW/OUTER SPACE NOW.
1. transmitting from space. forlorn. sweeps in slow. fem vox. lotta differant sounds, in and out of slide gitscape.
2. sudden start. synths overloaded into peace. wavelike.
3. warbling intro, keys kick in. like Cluster.
4. dreamy. electric sheep. go to sleep.
5. PURR-FECT II (TIE): kruaty begin. mal vox, gothy shoegaze.
6. PURR-FECT: dark and throbbing synths, ground control samples. like something by Suicide. fem box kick in and it sounds more like something by a really girly Young Marble Giants. =synthgaze.
7. epic. organs in a cathedral....in outer space.
8. at peace. floating. relaxed and relaxy. (short.)
9. industrial, dancey.
10. PURR-FECT II (TIE): fun, percolating, kinda Stereolabby, into early new wave and goth. mal box =Suicide.
11. simple, heartfelt instrumental. building, countryish.
12. cover of the famous song 'Stand By Me.' mal vox.
Sounds like Yo La Tengo. fem vox kick in near end.
|1.||The Blue Barracuda||7.||Dirty D|
|5.||Shout Out Loud||11.||Unknown|
|6.||Sun Is Shining||12.||Stand By Me|