|Youth Code / Youth Code|
|Artist:||Youth Code||Added:||Dec 2013|
|Add Date:||2013-12-05||Pull Date:||2014-02-14||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Feb 2||Jan 26||Dec 15|
|1.||May 27, 2017:||Ode to Year Two |
No Animal Escapes / Distorted Views
|4.||Jan 22, 2014:||Brownian Motion |
Let The Sky Burn
|2.||Apr 07, 2014:||Deathcrush |
What Is The Answer?
|5.||Dec 12, 2013:||Deathcrush |
Wear The Wounds
|3.||Jan 27, 2014:||Deathcrush |
Wear The Wounds
|6.||Dec 11, 2013:||Brownian Motion |
First And Last
FASTEST RISING STAR IN THE INDUSTRIAL SCENE!!! Guy and girl pair from LA that liter- ally EXPLODED onto the scene with a true old school EBM sound that sounds totally sincere. THIS SHIT IS GREAT!!! FCCs abound though, so be careful.|
RIYL Front 242, Cyberaktif, Skinny Puppy, old school EBM, electro-industrial
1. + Chopped up vocals from news casts into hard hitting old school EBM beats, syncopated synths and yells.
2. + + Boom! Layered and echoed processed vocals. Dance floor killer right here!
3. Sounds like previous song. FCC Fucking x100
4. + This was one of their first hits from their demo. Rerecorded here it sounds a lot cleaner but is missing some of the aggression. Still good. "Destroy!"
5. Awesome old industrial sound, deep metal crashing beat and two people telling at each other info the mic. Unfortunately FCCs abound "Fuck"
6. + + Screaming "What is the answer?"over and over, makes you feel lost in a dark ware- house.
7. + + Really deep and full syncopated base synths. Distorted whispers. Straight out of the early 90s. Front 242 is back! Possible FCC "Fucking"...Safe Harbor.
9. + Another hit from the demo.
10. + + Super heavy beat, killer bass, punky girl shouts, this just gave me goosebumps!
|1.||Let The Sky Burn||6.||What Is The Answer?|
|2.||First And Last||7.||No Animal Escapes|
|3.||Carried Mask||8.||Distorted Views|
|4.||"Destroy" Said, She||9.||Sick Skinned|
|5.||Rest In Piss||10.||Wear The Wounds|