|Hernandez, Jessica / Demons|
|Add Date:||2013-12-19||Pull Date:||2014-02-28|
|Week Ending:||2 Mar||23 Feb||16 Feb||9 Feb||2 Feb||26 Jan||19 Jan||12 Jan|
|1.||Jul 25, 2015:||BravoMarco Variety Show |
|4.||Jun 19, 2014:||BravoMarco Variety Show |
|2.||Jul 18, 2015:||BravoMarco Variety Show |
|5.||Feb 26, 2014:||Femme Fatale |
|3.||Oct 04, 2014:||BravoMarco Variety Show |
|6.||Feb 22, 2014:||BravoMarco Variety Show |
Jessica Hernandez & The Deltas|
Reviewed by BravoMarco
9th December 2013
In the fine tradition of Detroit singers, Jessica Hernandez has a rich full voice. Soulful tunes with a very polished edge to it. Good bluesy, soulful, pop tracks to hear at any time of day. Give them all a play. Liking the most 3 & 2.
Similar style musically (not vocals) to the UK’s “Duffy” also Vaya Con Dios.
No detectable FCC’s
1) Demons (2.54) Mid tempo, Solid chorus.
2) Caught Up (3.00) Nice guitars, stand out track, full on. Vibrant…
3) Big Town (3.19) Slow & smooth, lots of Latin / Romany influences going on.
4) Shadow Boy (4.16) Big voice on display here, slow opening leading to a gutsy finale.
5) Picture Me With You (Carnie Threesome) (3.27) 60’s style, faster paced, use of synths, and brass with a driving edge. Almost goes into a Ska vibe towards the end. Interesting.
|2.||Caught Up||4.||Shadow Boy|
|5.||Picture Me With You (Carnie Threesome)|