|Add Date:||2014-01-09||Pull Date:||2014-03-13|
|Week Ending:||Mar 16||Mar 2||Feb 23||Feb 16||Feb 2||Jan 19|
|1.||Mar 12, 2014:||Meow After Midnight
|4.||Feb 14, 2014:||A Visit From Drum (Valentine's)
|2.||Feb 28, 2014:||A Visit From Drum
|5.||Jan 28, 2014:||late night dryer
Looking Glass / Pettibon
|3.||Feb 21, 2014:||A Visit From Drum
|6.||Jan 17, 2014:||A Visit From Drum
RIYL: Snowman "Absence", The Soft Moon, haunted house Radiohead, Suuns, Liars "WIXIW", Demdike Stare
1. (5:24) ** Muffled movie sample before breaking into an eerie propulsive groove. Ghostly vocals. Layers of programmed and acoustic percussion. Transitions into a more tribal toned down mood. Fades into ambience.
2. (4:18) ** Prominent bass, spooky textures, creative drumming, and those telltale vocals. Cuts out into a dark fog with about 30 sec left.
3. (1:43) * Boxy drums. Horror movie garage-rock. Abrupt fade out.
4. (4:03) ** More lo-fi, with child-like vocals. Upbeat energy. Last portion of song is spine tingling ambient.
5. (2:19) * Big prominent drums and bass. Similar to previous tracks.
6. (1:15) ** Chimes and environmental sounds. Really stunning ambient work. Great for a sound-bed.
7. (3:06) *** Clattering percussion. Night-drive music at its finest.
8. (6:51) Synth led ambience with vinyl crackle and movie dialogue samples. Deep, simple, drums. Subdued and eerie. Last 1:30 is stark piano and dark atmosphere. Reviewed by Muscat
|1.||Looking Glass / Pettibon||5.||Old Magic|
|4.||Guardian / Descent||8.||Initiation|