|Album:||Burn Your Fire For No Witness||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Olsen, Angel||Added:||Feb 2014|
|Add Date:||2014-02-21||Pull Date:||2014-04-25|
|Week Ending:||Apr 27||Apr 20||Apr 13||Apr 6||Mar 30||Mar 23||Mar 16||Mar 9|
|1.||Oct 17, 2023:||Phone Scam
|4.||Apr 15, 2022:||Down the Rabbit Hole (rebroadcast from Apr 12, 2014)
|2.||Mar 20, 2023:||Pest Control
Dance Slow Decades
|5.||Dec 07, 2017:||moodswings
Dance Slow Decades
|3.||Feb 08, 2023:||mitchell's library
Unfucktheworld, White Fire
|6.||Oct 18, 2017:||The Nick & James Show
Others: Lower Dens, Deerhunter "Monomania", Marissa Nadler, Chelsea Wolfe, of Montreal "Lousy with Sylvianbriar"
1. (2:05) **** (Watch FCC "fuck" on reading the track title) Quiet, lonely acoustic number. Great vocal intonation
2. (2:04) **** Super catchy rocker. The most immediate song on the record.
3. (2:58) *** Mid. Old-time country vocals and general vibe. Introduction of piano. Lyrics about depression and isolation underneath an upbeat tone.
4. (6:56) ***** Drumless, meditative, tense. Most lyrically and emotionally complex track on the album. Instant classic.
5. (3:53) **** Mid. Catchy jangle pop. Really outstanding vocals on this one. Turns into an instrumental jam for the last minute.
6. (4:28) ** Mid. Subtle country song with some nice structural shifts.
7. (4:38) **** One of the louder, more rock oriented, tracks. Bitter, wonderfully poetic lyrics.
8. (3:28) ** Slow. Acoustic guitar and quiet drums. Bewitching vocals.
9. (4:06) *** Just guitar and Olsen's distinctive voice. Grows into an expansive ballad.
10. (5:44) ** Simple acoustic guitar and stark vocals. Thought provoking, emotional, lyrics
11. (4:08) **** Lonely, reverb laden with unassuming drum and bass elements. Builds into a triumphant, beautiful finish.
|4.||White Fire||9.||Dance Slow Decades|
|5.||High & Wild||10.||Enemy|