The Sydney based band describes their music as “an explosive collage of electro-dynamo-porno-disco rock”. It’s not a bad description either as the EP very much combines electronic and poppy rock elements. It’s a solid EP. The last track is a strange departure from what was established in the previous 4 songs.
Best tracks: 2, 3, 4
1. (3:27) Mid. Not much singing. Makes use of electronic sounds.
2. (3:35) ***Marching drums. Voice is echoey and distant. Fav track.
3. (3:48) ***Punky attitude. Pretty poppy.
4. (3:16) ***Feel good vibe, sunny California stuff.
4. (3:12) Instrumental track. Weird boops.