power pop/Brit-punk revival/garage goodness.
drinking from the never ending well of late 70's British power pop/punk.
songs are samey: catchy, anthemic, fast =fun
(hits all the veins in the body. makes muscles jerk all over the place. body starts dancing...)
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW.
SOUNDS LIKE: MAGAZINE, 999, THE BOYS, EPICYCLE, CHEAP TIME, FIRST BASE, JEFF THE BROTHERHOOD, PARLOVR, JACUZZI BOYS, THE CRIBS, ET AL.
PLAY: ANY/ALL/RANDOMEOW/IT'S A KICK ASS KITTY!
1. PURR-FECT II (TIE): feedback begin. fast & rockin'.
2. PURR-FECT: faster, spazzier =awesomeow!
3. mid fast to fast blister.
4. PURR-FECT II (TIE): very British late 70's pop punk. Boys, Magazine, 999, et al.
5. slower build. acoustic git(?)gets marchy at end.
6. PURR-FECT II (TIE): slow build,like last track. Clashy git line. it's gettin' snotty in here! slow grungey end.
7. PURR-FECT II (TIE): creepy-o-tone begin. gets marchy. sudden stop.
8. PURR-FECT II (TIE): fast&furious. sudden stop.
9. fast. chorus vox. builds. then beats it down.
10. PURR-FECT II (TIE): fast. goin' over the edge, man. then...it gets intro...for a second. sudden stop.
11. grungey bass begin. mid tempo.