The Stu Tails / Unconscious Communication
Currently residing in San Francisco, The Stu Tails are a local band with a hard hitting reggae-infused rock vibe. While they are reminiscent of a mixture between Sublime and Santana, Unconscious Communication has audible energy in each track. Be prepared for some groovy bass, eccentric guitar solos, and reggae-rock vocals. No FCC’s. Recommended: 2,5,6
1. Mindset: Mid-fast tempo. Multiple guitar riffs/solos. Reggae sound with quite a bit of vocal reverb and fast paced lyrics.
2. You Never Know: More of a pop sound. Mid-tempo lyrically and instrumentally.
3. It’s a Shame: Mid-fast tempo. Guitar riffs sound a bit like Santana but vocals keep the reggae feel.
4. Remember Me: Mid-Fast. More of an alt rock sound with heavy guitar. Nice bass overlay throughout.
5. Part of the Game: Softer vocals and more of a pop vibe. Catchy rhythm throughout.
6. I’m Gone: Mid-Fast tempo. Nice bass line to lay down the track. Heavier/louder song complete with some sick solos (guitar & drums).