|Stu Tails, The / Unconscious Communication|
|Artist:||Stu Tails, The||Added:||07/2014|
|Add Date:||2014-07-11||Pull Date:||2014-09-12|
|Week Ending:||14 Sep||7 Sep||31 Aug||17 Aug||10 Aug||3 Aug||20 Jul||13 Jul|
|1.||Sun, 07 Sep 14:||Trish|
|4.||Sat, 16 Aug 14:||Skipper|
|2.||Thu, 04 Sep 14:||Angelina|
|5.||Sun, 03 Aug 14:||Zoe Morgan|
|3.||Sun, 24 Aug 14:||Trish|
|6.||Sat, 02 Aug 14:||DJ LA|
Box of Chocolates
The Stu Tails / Unconscious Communication|
Currently residing in San Francisco, The Stu Tails are a local band with a hard hitting reggae-infused rock vibe. While they are reminiscent of a mixture between Sublime and Santana, Unconscious Communication has audible energy in each track. Be prepared for some groovy bass, eccentric guitar solos, and reggae-rock vocals. No FCC’s. Recommended: 2,5,6
1. Mindset: Mid-fast tempo. Multiple guitar riffs/solos. Reggae sound with quite a bit of vocal reverb and fast paced lyrics.
2. You Never Know: More of a pop sound. Mid-tempo lyrically and instrumentally.
3. It’s a Shame: Mid-fast tempo. Guitar riffs sound a bit like Santana but vocals keep the reggae feel.
4. Remember Me: Mid-Fast. More of an alt rock sound with heavy guitar. Nice bass overlay throughout.
5. Part of the Game: Softer vocals and more of a pop vibe. Catchy rhythm throughout.
6. I’m Gone: Mid-Fast tempo. Nice bass line to lay down the track. Heavier/louder song complete with some sick solos (guitar & drums).
|2.||You Never Know||5.||Part Of The Game|
|3.||It's A Shame||6.||I'm Gone|