|Har-Di-Har / Hard Parent/Thick Child|
|Album:||Hard Parent/Thick Child||Collection:||General|
|Label:||(No Label Information)|
|Add Date:||2014-07-18||Pull Date:||2014-09-19|
|Week Ending:||14 Sep||31 Aug||10 Aug||3 Aug||27 Jul||20 Jul|
|1.||Sep 12, 2014:||Octagonal Banana |
|4.||Jul 30, 2014:||Brownian Motion |
More Over Forward
|2.||Aug 29, 2014:||Octagonal Banana |
|5.||Jul 28, 2014:||ZoeRadio |
|3.||Aug 07, 2014:||Binders full of sopranos |
|6.||Jul 23, 2014:||Meow After Midnight |
Through Trees (Part I)
Minneapolis duo, that's right, duo. Amazing folk/psych/rock album, and I guess I will repeat that all of these noises are made by only two people!! Anyway, great album, very very pretty.|
RIYL: The Head and The Heart, Built to Spill, tUnE yArDs
1. (3:35) Through Trees (Part I) - Very pretty, whispy vocals, digresses into a momentary jam free for all at the end.
2. (3:40) Once Branches - Indecipherable echoes at the beginning, polyphonic rhythm, gorgeous layering of vocals.
3. (4:50) Boarding Fare - More traditional instrumentation: acoustic guitar and piano. Builds by 1:20ish to a great uptempo jam.
4. (5:50) We've Been Missing - More dream like feel to this down tempo track, tempo picks up as the song goes on and then drops down again at the end.
5. (6:17) More Over Forward - Nearly silent for the first 15 seconds...down tempo again but with really cool rhythmic guitar parts and interesting/weird sounds throughout.
6. (2:32) Through Trees (Part II) - etherial feel at the beginning, but at 0:53 turns into a rock track with heavy hitting drums and more layered voices.
|1.||Through Trees (Part I)||4.||We've Been Missing|
|2.||Once Branches||5.||More Over Forward|
|3.||Boarding Fare||6.||Through Trees (Part Ii)|