I Never Learn is the Swedish singer-songwriter's third album, and she's made quite a departure from her first album's poppy-electronic sounds. I Never Learn, as the title might suggest, is largely about heartbreak, sadness, and pain. Indie, alternative sounds with her dreamy, hazy vocals. Heavy in the power ballads. Recommend: 2,8,5,3. FCC clean.
1. I Never Learn (3:04) - Medium tempo, acoustic guitar strumming, Enya-like vocals
**2. No Rest for The Wicked (3:41) - Upbeat, catchy chorus and piano tune
*3. Just Like a Dream (4:09) - Medium tempo, drums and orchestra. Dreamy vocals, sad, but catchy chorus.
4. Silver Line (3:53) - Slow, sad, focused on her singing and lyrics.
*5. Gunshot (3:24) - Starts out slow, but becomes upbeat. Indie pop sounds. Catchy chorus. Some seriously thoughtful lyrics.
6. Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone (3:46) - Soft strumming guitar, allowing you to focus on her lyrics.
7. Never Gonna Love Again (4:01) - Love ballad with dreamy vocals.
*8. Heart of Steel (3:55) - Gospel choir sounds in the chorus makes this song for me
9. Sleeping Alone (2:59) - Slow, sad, sounds like Silver Line