|Artist:||Obitus Vitae||Added:||Jul 2014|
|Label:||Cimmerian Shade Recordings|
|Add Date:||2014-07-25||Pull Date:||2014-09-26||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Aug 24||Aug 10|
|1.||Aug 21, 2014:||Sounds of the Underworld
|2.||Aug 07, 2014:||Sounds of the Underworld
Mors Insidit Me
1. (4:48) Slow and painful tune with the perfect tempo changes and punishing vocals that makes it sound very creepy. 3 out of 5.
2. (5:42) Even slower to the point of being almost Doomy. The vocals have some funky production artifact, but are quite powerful. Keyboards really elevate this song. 3.5 out of 5.
3. (1:45) Interesting 'instrumental' track using sampled instruments that sets a very vampiric mood. This would sound 100 times better with an actual cello. 3.5 out of 5.
4. (3:12) Epic atmospheric keyboards and solid guitar work. Mostly instrumental and quite good. 4 out of 5.
5. (4:00) Retro atmospheric Black Metal, reminded us of the early days of Limbonic Art (minus the bad drumming). 4 out of 5.
6. (4:36) Solemn piano arrangements, very dark and moody. Kind of like Tartaros / Charmand Grimloch. 4 out of 5.
7. (6:40) Basic atmospheric elements, but sooooo good. Reminds me of back in the day when keyboards started to appear in music. 5 out of 5.
8. (2:25) Brutal, fast, fake sounding. I prefer his simpler and less kvlt onslaughts of rage. 1 out of 5.
9. (3:32) Back to the creepy atmospherics with weird vocals. Nothing scarier than listening to this at night and then walking into a 7 foot tall dude on a dark alley. 5 out of 5.
Recommended: 7, 9, 4,5
|1.||Olfacit Mortis||5.||Anima Tenebrosa|
|2.||Mors In His Palude||6.||Abditorum|
|9.||Mors Insidit Me|