|Add Date:||2014-07-25||Pull Date:||2014-09-26|
|Week Ending:||Sep 21||Aug 31||Aug 10||Aug 3|
|1.||Jul 31, 2015:||Breakaway Bluff
|4.||Aug 06, 2014:||A-philiac
|2.||Sep 17, 2014:||Brownian Motion
|5.||Jul 30, 2014:||A-philiac
|3.||Aug 27, 2014:||A-philiac
1. distorted, buzzing guitar collects itself into bones of a riff. scattershot blastbeat and bass drums, sonic youthish spoken word/yelling. ends with a minute of loud feedback.
2. messing around with the highest notes on an electric, oscillator that sounds like more blastbeat drumming. quiet spoken word.
3. brittle and random guitar, small snatches of hard rock drum solo. metallic chord repeats through second half. instrumental.
4. more traditional noise rock, doom-y. heavy and slow drum beat with pair of low and high guitars creating well-crafted wall of noise. more spoken/yelled vocals, not very harsh.
***5. more interesting oscillators made to sound like blastbeat drumming. sparse cymbals, static. slowly falls into a more traditional drone song with guitar and descending synth pattern.
***6. starts immediately with fast and loud moment of hardcore, shouted vocals and splashy drums. disintegrates into sub-bass waves, familiar guitar noise. excellent, frightening acapella vocals midway through.
7. slow buildup of static and quiet guitar picking. erupts into wobbling, choppy guitar and drum backing for yelling.
8. calmest track on the album, high-pitched guitar feedback with some strange sub-bass and kettle drum skitterings.
***9. more fierce and brittle guitar noise, with a soft, Old-West chord repeating in the background. spoken word about dying in the desert. all instruments pause together anxiously once in a while. ends with 40 seconds of wind-in-microphone noise.
|1.||Priest In The Laboratory||5.||Fossil Record|
|4.||Cathexis||8.||Line Of Smoke|