This is the third solo album from indie rock royalty Jenny Lewis (formerly in Rilo Kiley and briefly in Jenny and Johnny). I really love this album start to finish. Great song writing about real and pretty personal things. So catchy that I often find myself humming the songs throughout the day. RIYL: Jenny Lewis :)
1. (4:08) Head Underwater - FCC WARNING: Shit. Love this song, but it isnt playable unfortunately.
2. (4:09) She's Not Me - This one is more downtempo, and has an almost laid back disco vibe...that may not make sense but that what it makes me think of.
3. (3:51) Just One of the Guys - This is the single, and it is great, and super fucking cute, and super catchy.
4. (3:38) Slippery Slopes - "Mushrooms and Coke....Slippery Slopes" Love this one. Downtempo and awesome.
5. (5:13) Late Bloomer - Strummy guitar, more of a Jenny folk vibe, great.
6. (3:30) You Can't Outrun 'Em - cool harmonies and different instrumentation.
7. (3:27) The New You - Excellent use of tambourine and that clear and beautiful Jenny story telling. Love.
8. (4:04) Aloha & the Three Johns - This one is kind of my least favorite. But it certainly isnt bad, just nothing spectacular.
9. (4:28) Love U Forever - Rock and roll catchiness, this chorus will get trapped in your head.
10. (3:30) The Voyager - Title track, totally good, not my favorite though.