|Add Date:||2014-09-19||Pull Date:||2014-11-21|
|Week Ending:||Nov 23||Nov 9||Nov 2||Oct 19||Oct 12||Oct 5||Sep 28|
|1.||Jul 25, 2016:||ZoëRadio
|4.||Dec 11, 2014:||ZoeRadio
Beggin For Thread
|2.||Oct 27, 2015:||Radio Personality
|5.||Nov 20, 2014:||TRAINING PARTY!
|3.||Jan 19, 2015:||Radio Personality
|6.||Nov 19, 2014:||Radio Personality
FCC WARNINGS: Track 2 (Shit), Track 8 (Fuck), Track 12 (Fuck)
Recommended tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 14
1. (3:48) Alibi - Mid-tempo, distant humming to start, warm synth builds in and really sets the tone for an awesome record. Love this one.
2. FCC SHIT (4:03) Goddess - As usual, it is a bummer that this has FCC all over it, one of the best songs on the record, title track. Serious jam.
3. (3:28) Waiting Game - This is the first single. The vocals are raw and vulnerable, accompanied by piano and harmonizing ahhs at the beginning, with the full doomy synth sound building in later. God damn.
4. (4:42) Brain - Distinctly mellow electronic feel, cleaner pop friendly vocal, still with the BANKS weirdness though. The build up in this song is awesome.
5. (5:03) This Is What It Feels Like - This one is soulful and awesome. Cool and weird synthetic sounds. That voice man. Chorus will get super stuck in your head.
6. (3:56) You Should Know Where I'm Coming From - Non-electric piano, and a clear showcase of that voice, girl could beat Adele in a vocal talent off. Stays minimal, some strings come in later and percussion in the last minute.
7. (5:14) Stick - This has a bit of a disclosure feel, a little bit of a faster tempo, faster lyrics.
8. FCC FUCK (4:36) Fuck Em Only We Know - This one is kind of boring. Super quiet vocals not particularly interesting.
9. (4:10) Drowning - Cool sampled vocals in the background, builds into a rich sound with a super cool beat.
10. (4:10) Beggin For Thread - Catchy alt-pop, one of the most accessible tracks on the album at first listen. Try to get this one out of your head :)
11. (4:17) Change - Minimal instrumentation, interesting and at times random lyrics.
12. FCC FUCK (4:41) Someone New - Guitar and vocals only. This one is a breakup song...or a please wait for me song...and then a breakup song. But she says FUCK so you can't play it anyway.
13. (3:29) Warm Water - This one is kind of a snooze in my opinion.
14. (4:09) Under the Table - Another piano/vocal track to close things out. Huge string build at the end. Beautiful.
|1.||Alibi||8.||F*** Em Only We Know|
|3.||Waiting Game||10.||Beggin For Thread|
|5.||This Is What It Feels Like||12.||Someone New|
|6.||You Should Know Where I'm Coming From||13.||Warm Water|
|7.||Stick||14.||Under The Table|