|Add Date:||2014-10-03||Pull Date:||2014-12-05|
|Week Ending:||Dec 7||Nov 23||Nov 2||Oct 26||Oct 19||Oct 12|
|1.||Dec 04, 2014:||ZoeRadio
|4.||Nov 20, 2014:||TRAINING PARTY!
|2.||Dec 04, 2014:||Meow
After The Exorcism
|5.||Nov 17, 2014:||in The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand
|3.||Nov 21, 2014:||Time Traveler
|6.||Oct 30, 2014:||ZoeRadio
FCC WARNINGS: Track 4 (FUCK), Track 10 (FUCK)
Recommended Tracks: 1, *2*, 3, 5, *7*
1. (3:32) Bad Law - Up tempo with drum meltdowns in the chorus. Pretty awesome start with a super catchy melody.
2. (3:21) Crickets - Love this, I would call it mid-tempo. Cool strumming on the guitar, simple and infectious melody.
3. (3:04) Legends - Spoken word more than singing at the beginning, builds into another great indie pop track with an early Strokes feel and so WOAHOHAOHOH-ing.
4. FCC FUCK (6:15) At Times We Live Alone - Down tempo, can't play it because he swears.
5. (4:08) Sentimentalist - Mellow, distorted guitar, almost bluesy, awesome.
6. (4:44) Lucifer - Not my favorite, but still ok. Mid tempo, minimal at the beginning, drums build in later.
7. (3:39) After The Exorcism - Up tempo, garage pop feel.
8. (4:20) At A Loss For Words - This one feels very Bright Eyes to me instrumentally with some impressive falsetto. Love this one.
9. (3:59) Lucky Guy - Mellow, very pretty and cool guitar melody.
10. FCC FUCK (4:43) Logging Of - Super good song, great groove, cant play it though unfortunately.
|2.||Crickets||7.||After The Exorcism|
|3.||Legends||8.||At A Loss For Words|
|4.||At Times We Live Alone||9.||Lucky Guy|