|Album:||Out At Sea||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Tv Mike Ant The Scarecrows||Added:||Sep 2014|
|Add Date:||2014-09-19||Pull Date:||2014-11-21|
|Week Ending:||Sep 28|
|1.||May 07, 2016:||Music Casserole
Hand Me Down Army
|2.||Sep 25, 2014:||homeward bound
Out At Sea
No FCCs detected.
1. (3:30) Strikingly nasal vocals. Alternates between fast and slow tempo with a classic country background. Kind of plain compared to the rest in my opinion.
2. *(4:52) Sea themed, which makes sense given the title. Definitely gives off the “I’m floating out into the deep blue” kind of vibe. Steadily-paced with beautiful guitar picking, but not too soft.
3. **(5:10) Opening is reminiscent of rippling puddles. Much slower and softer overall (“ooh-aah” in the background). A lot more dreamy than the other tracks. This is what I want to hear on a night road trip.
4. (4:22) More cheerful, beach-like. The Scarecrew really like their background vocals. Kind of repetitive but in a good way.
5. (7:38) Weeping guitar, with semi-disheartened vocals. It’s the sad song. Would pass over if not for the amazingly soft-and-yet-powerful guitar solo at the end. Note: the song ends about 42 seconds before the end of the track: there’s a blank and then the final 20 seconds is the band jamming and talking.
|1.||Water For Friction||3.||Hand Me Down Army|
|2.||Out At Sea||4.||Trapped In Paradise|