|Replica / Beast Ep|
|Add Date:||2014-11-21||Pull Date:||2015-01-23|
|Week Ending:||18 Jan||7 Dec|
|1.||Sep 18, 2015:||Three Boxes Of Magnetized Toner |
|3.||Dec 06, 2014:||In The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand: GR&SPNWED!! |
|2.||Jan 13, 2015:||In The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand [W1501] |
|4.||Nov 18, 2014:||In The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand: 1, 2, 3, 4!!!! |
Replica’s Beast EP is the second release from this Oakland hardcore punk band. The quartet, led by dynamic singer Dharma Mooney, continues fueling their sound with urgency and speed. The songs, driven by an edge of early 80’s So-Cal hardcore and early 90’s East Bay punk energy, is full of literary references and anarchic attitude in traditional punk length: The EP lasts less than nine minutes. Play it loud.|
RIYL: Interior 27, Pagan Piss, No Statik, Infect (Brazil), and Permanent Ruin.
FCC WARNINGS: 1, 2, 3, and 5
Recommended Tracks: 1, 2, 4, and 6
1. (1:11) *Trust – FCC (fuck). Hardcore Punk 101. Great track!
2. (1:13) *Imagine Sisyphus – FCC (fucking). Light-fast drumming! Great bass line!
3. (0:42) Pitchforks and Torches – FCC (fuck). Intense! Pitchforks & torches!!!
4. (1:06) **Night Life – Pummeling bass lines, ripping riffs, and snarling vocals. Yeah!
5. (1:08) Becky's Rite – FCC (fucker). Hardcore Punk 101. Fast and solid!!
6. (1:47) **Beast – More pummeling bass lines, ripping riffs, and snarling vocals with a slow ending. Play it!
7. (0:58) Sandy Bottoms – Noisy and brief. Great bass line!
|2.||Imagine Sisyphus||5.||Becky's Rite|
|3.||Pitchforks And Torches||6.||Beast|