|Beartooth / Disgusting|
|Add Date:||2014-10-03||Pull Date:||2014-12-05|
|Week Ending:||Nov 16||Oct 26||Oct 19||Oct 12|
|1.||Dec 03, 2015:||What was scene? |
|4.||Oct 23, 2014:||The Extended Morning |
Keep Your American Dream
|2.||Oct 01, 2015:||What was scene? |
|5.||Oct 16, 2014:||The Extended Morning |
|3.||Nov 11, 2014:||Sounds of the Underworld |
Keep Your American Dream
|6.||Oct 07, 2014:||Sounds of the Underworld |
Metalcore meets Nu Metal meets Screamo meets Redbull (pun intended) from California. Brutality thrown into a wide array of breakdowns and melodic vocal passages. The breakdowns are not your typically lame ones from the heydays of Metalcore, but they are also not as decisive as Deathcore bands like Carnifex, Black Dahlia Murder, Whitechapel, so just picture this band as something in between them and … Fallout Boy… yeah not for everybody but quite solid. While not my cup of tea, some of the less Metal people might find it amusing and super ‘heavy’.|
1. (3:47) Starts strong and delivers epic vocal melodies in the chorus sections. (3 out of 5)
2. (3:32) Even faster and harsher than the first song, quite engaging and plenty of solid moshing to be incited. (3.5 out of 5).
3. (3:49) Catchy and powerful, not as memorable as the previous tracks but quite heavy. Chorus sections are sort of cheesy. (2.5 out of 5).
4. (3:33) Perfect for romancing a ‘metal’ poser girl. Super memorable vocal harmonies lines and piercing guitars. (4 out of 5).
5. (3:55) While the harsh vocals are not the best, this track is quite hectic and well delivered. (3.5 out of 5)
6. (3:16) Typical formulaic song that feels like a filler (1 out of 5)
7. (4:00) Screams mixed in with boy band-esque choruses … amusing (3 out of 5)
8. (3:37) Quite heavy, hitting Sludgy territories and some Neurosis-esque passages… yeah… I was also shocked by this. It also features all their signature stuff so this is quite a ride. (4 out of 5).
9. (3:26) Soaring vocals and quite catchy… but pretty similar to all others…. Call it a filler plus! (3 out of 5).
10. (3:30) Quite solid and effective, very appealing song since it features a bit of everything. Drumming is particularly solid in this. (4 out of 5).
11. (2:15) Fast and brutal 2 minute track that could have easily been a punk song if played faster. (3.5 out of 5).
12. (3:45) Moody closer that has some Post-Metal antics thrown into the mix. (4 out of 5)
|1.||The Lines||7.||I Have A Problem|
|2.||Beaten In Lips||8.||One More|
|3.||Body Bag||9.||Me In My Own Head|
|4.||In Between||10.||Keep Your American Dream|
|6.||Ignorance Is Bliss||12.||Stick And Disgusting|