|Album:||Mended With Gold||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Rural Alberta Advantage, The||Added:||Oct 2014|
|Add Date:||2014-11-07||Pull Date:||2015-01-09|
|Week Ending:||Jan 11||Jan 4||Dec 28||Dec 21||Dec 14||Nov 30||Nov 23||Nov 16|
|1.||Jun 05, 2015:||Time Traveler
|4.||Jan 02, 2015:||Time Traveler
Runners In The Night, On The Rocks, To Be Scared, ...On The Run, The Build
|2.||Jan 16, 2015:||Time Traveler
|5.||Dec 26, 2014:||Time Traveler
On The Rocks
|3.||Jan 09, 2015:||Time Traveler (Top 34 of 2014)
To Be Scared
|6.||Dec 19, 2014:||Time Traveler
To Be Scared
Picks: 3,6, and 9
FCCS: only on track 10.
1. (2:56) Upbeat, alternates between powerful chorus and jumpy drum interludes.
2. (2:27) Male vocals very much present over the rest. Builds up in intensity, very fast paced with occasional background female hum.
3. (3:26)* A bit more rough sounding. Light buzzing with stream of cymbals. Low-key singing. Slowly builds up to dramatic blast followed by a quiet finish.
4. (3:04) Loud and fast. Intense drumming. Quite a bit of “oooh-oohh”-ing.
5. (3:27) Nice guitar riff that rises up. A bit less overwhelming than the other louder tracks.
6. (3:24)* Tranquil, but nevertheless has imposing vox. The combination of the lead and background singers is pretty neat. Melodious instrumental ending makes the track.
7. (3:46) Hurried crescendo followed by choppy, rising, (angry?), tune.
8. (2:49) Restless layered drums/guitar for most of the track with a nice quiet interlude. I can imagine the lead sweating profusely on stage while singing this.
9. (3:10)** Starts like a simple, quiet, fire camp-ish folksong, which – you guessed it – builds up to a beautifully rapid and upbeat jumble.
10. (2:50) Sluggish and melancholic but with hopeful background tone. (FCC: fuck)
11. (3:34) Powerful and angry. Sounds like a song to end an epic/heroic scene in a movie.
12. (3:59) Very much conclusion-esque if that makes sense. Strong melody on piano.
|2.||This City||8.||All We've Ever Known|
|3.||On The Rocks||9.||The Build|
|5.||Runners In The Night||11.||Not Love Or Death|
|6.||To Be Scared||12.||...On The Run|