|Old Hours / Even In The Sun|
|Album:||Even In The Sun||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Old Hours||Added:||Dec 2014|
|Add Date:||2015-01-04||Pull Date:||2015-03-08|
|Week Ending:||Mar 8||Feb 22||Feb 1||Jan 25||Jan 18|
|1.||Mar 12, 2015:||ZoeRadio |
|4.||Feb 19, 2015:||Mix Tape |
|2.||Mar 12, 2015:||Meow |
|5.||Jan 30, 2015:||Time Traveler |
Even In The Sun
|3.||Mar 03, 2015:||The Fishbowl |
|6.||Jan 29, 2015:||ZoëRadio |
Oklahoma At Night
This is the first album from Old Hours. It is a beautiful and totally DIY indie folk record. In fact, this record is brought to you by Kickstarter :) Anyway, I really did enjoy this one, very pretty, great melodies, very up my alley. RIYL: Blind Pilot, The Head and The Heart.|
Recommended Tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6
1. (3:32) Wary Bones - Banjo, great melody, mid tempo, sweet start.
2. (3:41) Nightbird - Very much like Head and the Heart. Great female harmonies and an almost surfy melody.
3. (2:52) In May - Very pretty strings, more sombre.
4. (5:53) Oklahoma At Night - Reminds me of Blind Pilot. Slow paced, country guitar, awesome chorus.
5. (4:07) Wolf River - Faster paced, tambourines, banjo.
6. (3:24) Deer Isle - Foot stomper, tambourine beat and acoustic guitars.
7. (3:26) Hillside - down tempo, strings, guitar strumming, male and female vocals.
8. (3:22) Even In The Sun - Super happy tune and catchy melody.
9. (2:47) Saint Paul - Cool build..."Oh my god where has the daylight gone?"
|1.||Wary Bones||5.||Wolf River|
|4.||Oklahoma At Night||8.||Even In The Sun|