|Cobalt Cranes / Days In The Sun|
|Add Date:||2015-01-09|| ||Pull Date:||2015-03-13|| |
|Week Ending:||8 Mar||1 Mar||22 Feb||1 Feb||25 Jan|
Favorites: 1, 2, 3, 6, 8
1. Acoustic guitar, bass drum, tamborine(?), good ole electric guitar, harmonic vocals, very invoking of badassery emotion. Great intro an album!
2. Slow intro with electric guitar, then adds some FEMALE vocals (oooh yes!). Echoey and harmonic vocals, same instruments as first track. Less badassery feel, more pensive feel.
3. Deep bass, echoey (“oooh”) vocals in the intro. Then the male starts singing, electric guitar is played note by note, not chord by chord, follows vocal melody. Feels like it could be a song played during a non-fantasy/ dramatic movie presenting a villain or something like that.
4. Slower electric guitar intro, female vocals, eventually picks up to a good tune. Less exciting than the previous three tracks. Still good though.
5. Male vocals, simple but catchy melody. Powerful vocals in chorus, a bit of an agressive undertone.
6. Female vocals, a bit slow/soft, but not in a bad way. Harmonic chorus vocals, capture the soul, make you feel a bit somber but not overwhelmingly. Somewhat of a ballad type song.
7. Bass follows odd sound of a melody, sounds melodramatic(?), male vocals begin. Sounds like a movie scene where a villain is shown. Imagine blasting this driving in the desert!
8. Female vocals, make her sound powerful. Electric guitars let that show by not doing anything other than simple. At some point, drums give the feel of something building up. The ending of the song has an interesting fading out (as instruments stop and echo), but I wouldn’t expect this track to be the end of an album. Makes you want to hear more.