Beautiful female vocalists! ‘nuff said
Favorites: 4, 7, 8
1. Intro sounds like a child’s song. Once the vocals and piano hit, beautiful vocals and a soft melody take over. Percussions come in. Soothing ballad.
2. Drums and bass, plus guitar make a standard indie song. Simple and upbeat, but not necessarily joyful.
3. Begins with acoustic guitar and a pair of vocals. Makes feet tap. Chorus sounds a bit melancholic, but other parts of the song are just simple lyrics and tempo.
4. Soft instrumental. Beautiful vocals with great harmonics. Heartbreak and confusion.
5. Faster tempo, plenty of instruments, harmonic vocals, almost folky, more exciting
6. plenty of elements but slow and soft, can almost imagine this in a weird children’s movie
7. Acoustic guitar, harmonizing vocals, ballad sound, nostalgic, lyrics are superb
8. piano melody begins, vocals come in, then harmonics, melancholic melody again, violin?
9. snaps in the intro, joyful sound, some violin as well, could fit well into the romantic part of a romantic comedy. “Peppermint Candy” almost sounded like “The perfect ending.” Fits well.
10. piano and drums almost makes this sound jazzy. Vocals aren’t as harmonic like other songs. kinda blue, walking down Market st in SF on a rainy/gloomy cold evening.