|Add Date:||2015-01-18||Pull Date:||2015-03-22|
|Week Ending:||Mar 22||Mar 15||Mar 8||Mar 1||Feb 22||Feb 15||Feb 8||Feb 1|
|1.||Feb 27, 2021:||Rebroadcast: Music Casserole
|4.||Oct 09, 2015:||A Visit From Drum
|2.||Apr 26, 2016:||Life Aquatic
|5.||May 14, 2015:||The Sunset Life
|3.||Dec 11, 2015:||A Visit From Drum (Best of '15)
|6.||Mar 26, 2015:||Meow
1. *(6:39)—Medium-slow, heavy, tense, lots of bass and very minimal guitar.
2. (5:15)— Quiet intro, bursts in. Medium-slow, lumbering, really hard-hitting, mechanical.
3. (4:19)—Fast but subdued and laser-like in focus, with rolling drums.
4. *(7:12)—Slow. Heavy, almost metallic in places. Driving second half that builds and fades away into woozy ambiance.
5. (3:26)—Instrumental. Slow, dubby, with noise and minimal noir guitar.
6. *(6:31)—Slow, really funky and spaced out. Mix of wispy and machine-like guitar textures.
7. (5:30)—Fast, frantic, noisy, dense, definitely the most hyperactive song.
8. *(6:27)—Slow, hazy. Builds gradually, unassumingly pretty, reaches a nice, big conclusion that brings Glenn Branca to mind.
|3.||Another Thought||7.||Mist Rites|
|4.||Irreal||8.||Navigating The Void|