Piano / Modern Piano / Instrumental / Experimental. Modern piano with some electronic infusion. Intimate and introspective. Compilation of live recordings. RIYL: Olafur Arnalds, Max Richter, Goldmund, Yiruma (maybe), Yuhki Kuramoto (maybe).
No FCC’s. Play any track, can’t go wrong.
1. (1:34) An Aborted Beginning. * Heavy and airy drum beat. Industrial feel. Piano mixed with electronic noises.
2. (8:18) Says. **Piano with electronic infusion. Intense but not loud, contemplative and building.
3. (9:39) Said and done. *** Play me, two piano, epic.
4. (4:59) Went Missing. **Pretty, modern piano with some distortion.
5. (5:38) Familiar. ***Beautiful song, amazing, play me.
6. (6:44) Improvisation For Coughs And Cell Phone. *Same as before. Pretty and interesting modern piano.
7. (3:48) Hammers. **Quick pace, repetitive, great energy.
8. (16:49) For – Peter – Toilet Brushes – More. * Noisy, electronic, synth, interesting percussion, building, becomes piano around ninth minute.
9. (3:07) Over There, It’s Raining. *Soft, sometimes distorted piano. Pretty.
10. (11:43) Unter – Tristana – Ambre. *Somber, piano is distorted, almost metallic sounding at times.
11. (3:51) Ross’s Harmonium. ** Pump organ sound, unique song, really incredible.
12. (2:32) Me (Bonus Track). **Introspective, pretty, modern.