indie rock/dream rock/neo-folky prog stuff.
elements of 60's/70's prog(g), 60's psych, 70's easy listening, current indie rock.
tracks are samey: longish, ethereal, dreamy.
(they're from Sweden).
[note: leaving propaganda sheet with c.d.
it's kinda funny.]
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW.
SOUNDS LIKE: JUNIP, FUTURE ISLANDS, TAME IMPALA, FLEET FOXES, SIGUR ROS, FLOYD, SOFT MACHINE (YEP), ET AL.
PLAY: ANY/ALL/RANDOMEOW/GO COMEOWTOSE.
1. PURR-FECT II: chill, dreamy. indie vox so familiar. chorus of ethereal echos. drift in, drift out, relaxed and relaxy, relaxed...
2. PURR-FECT II: what if Mogwai went pop...
3. it would describe most of the album... this is very 70's soft rock, ala Bread, America, et al.
4. PURR-FECT: play now! Mach Meow!
5. PURR-FECT II: dreamy. sunny day on a hill full of flowers.
6. 10cc. that's what I've been hearing...goes into proggy jam ala Floyd.
7. PURR-FECT II: oddly reminds me of The Smiths. can't tell why...
8. folky. slow. poppy Drake.
9. PURR-FECT II: Soft Floyd, Pink Machine...
10. PURR-FECT II: pastoral...