|Blanca / Who I Am|
|Album:||Who I Am||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Word Entertainment Llc|
|Add Date:||2015-03-13||Pull Date:||2015-05-15|
|Week Ending:||May 17||May 10||May 3||Apr 26||Apr 19||Apr 5||Mar 29||Mar 22|
|1.||Jun 05, 2022:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
|4.||Jan 02, 2022:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
|2.||May 29, 2022:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Who I Am
|5.||Dec 26, 2021:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
|3.||Mar 13, 2022:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
|6.||Dec 05, 2021:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Blanca/Who I Am/ Word Entertainment|
Blanca, formerly of the more mainline group Group One Crew, has made a splash with her first solo offering. Her dynamic vocals and penchant for using the easel of pop music to create music infused with positive messages that are sure to inspire the listener to not only want to get up and dance but also to pay attention to the lyrics. Great production and overall a solid release- can't wait to hear what's next from her. Similar to Jennifer Lopez, Michelle Bonilla, and Rihanna. NO FCCs. Best Tracks 9, 1, 2, 8, 11. Reviewed by Daniel of LJH.
1) 3:29 - (Different Drum) Med tempo. Marching style, almost marching band instrumentation complete with snares and multiple drum sounds (toms, etc). There are also other chimes and synths used and muted/truncated kicks. Great message about standing out.
2) 3:13 - (Who I Am) Fast/med tempo. EDM-type drum kits and synths that go from extremely clear to incredibly muted in all in the same stanzas! Strings and digitally produced sounds make this an uplifting and melodic offering that will make you want to get up!
3) 3:22 – Electronic, heavy beat, med-tempo, 80s/early 90s dance-pop feel.
4) 3:41 - Fast driving beat, synth horns, nice drop for the chorus, EDM, feat. Popular rap by hip-hop artist Lecrae
5) 4:02 - Rousing, dramatic ballad, slow-med with piano lead, powerful vocals on full display.
6) 3:38 - (Echo) Med tempo. Acoustic guitars, drums, synths and great vocals create a very inspirational piece here.
7) 2:53 – Dance/pop tune, med-fast. Lots of synth, reminiscent of 80s/90s pop music.
8) 3:38 (Sunshine) - Med tempo. Reggae sound- acoustic guitar, piano and electric bass round; coupled with the modded drum kits and xylophone-esque additions create a very warm sound. One of my favorite songs on this EP.
9) 3:19 - (Not Backing Down) Med/Slow tempo. This is a funky, hip-hop themed track and the production is crazy. Guest appearance by Tedashii who absolutely kills his verse. The tempo changes from a very slow almost trance style beat to a more mellow melody to ridiculously intense.
10) 3:31 – East Coast go-go music feel, great horns, med-fast.
11) 2:52 – Feel good song, nice electric guitar, med tempo, with a whistle, smooth groove.
12) 3:44 – Ballad, with dramatic piano lead. Slow-med. Drum beat comes in mid-way through to give the song a driving feel.
13) 3:18 – Pop, dance tune, a little electronic feel, med tempo.
14) 3:58 – Xylophone sound effect and short chant at the beginning, then into a full blown dance tune with lots of synth keyboard.
|2.||Who I Am||9.||Not Backing Down (Feat. Tedashii)|
|3.||If You Say Go||10.||Forever Love|
|4.||Get Up (Feat. Lecrae)||11.||Worry|
|5.||Surrender||12.||Greater Is He|
|7.||Catching Fire||14.||Chosen Ones|