|Add Date:||2015-08-07||Pull Date:||2015-10-09|
|Week Ending:||Oct 11||Oct 4||Sep 20||Aug 30||Aug 16|
|1.||Oct 15, 2015:||What was scene?
|4.||Oct 01, 2015:||What was scene?
|2.||Oct 14, 2015:||Home on the Range
|5.||Sep 17, 2015:||What was scene?
|3.||Oct 08, 2015:||What was scene?
|6.||Aug 23, 2015:||Septagonal Banana
Favorite tracks: 1,2,3,6,7
1. Bridgeburner 03:02 Slow start into a raucous 6/8 romp, descending guitar riff, catchy chorus.
2. Reptilian Soul 02:52 Faster, mostly 4/4, timeless rock.
3. Sweet Ivy 03:04 Great rhythmic interplay between guitar and drums, catchy.
4. 1000 Mile Stare 02:21 Proggy riffing that switches to a heavy thrash part with blurted screams.
5. Surveillance 01:46 Super heavy opening riff, goes to half-time.
6. Beast 01:58 Really awesome drumming throughout - super catchy chorus.
7. Dead Dreams 02:32 “Gallop” rhythm - gets better and better as it goes.
8. Soft Spot in My Skull 02:24 Squiggly guitar line is a nice counterpoint to the breathing room during the verses and chorus
9. Deadlock 03:11 Similar to track 8 but very different
10. Bleeder 05:54 Slow melodic start, gets heavy, kind of ambling, not the best but far from bad.
|2.||Reptilian Soul||7.||Dead Dreams|
|3.||Sweet Ivy||8.||Soft Spot In My Skull|
|4.||1000 Mile Stare||9.||Deadlock|