|Add Date:||2015-08-17||Pull Date:||2015-10-19||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Oct 11||Oct 4||Sep 27||Sep 20||Sep 13||Sep 6||Aug 30||Aug 23|
|1.||Aug 14, 2021:||Music Casserole (rebroadcast from Sep 26, 2015)
|4.||Apr 18, 2017:||All Passion No Technique
|2.||Jul 28, 2018:||Narnia
|5.||Jul 14, 2016:||The Off-Beat Generation
|3.||Jul 01, 2017:||night tapes 9
|6.||Mar 01, 2016:||The Offbeat Generation
Try 1, and if you like it, then you can explore the rest of the album.
1) “Interference” (4:43): Kind of an exhilarating chaos. Very high-pitched distorted voices.
2) “Chorus” (5:43): Very fragmented beginning coalesces into something pretty cool after about a minute. Quieter but less structured.
3) “Unequal” (5:09): I think this is a hymn? Opens with relatively undistorted human voice which she gradually begins to play with. Unsettling.
4) “Morning Sun” (5:20): Actually more of a melody here, with a recognizable chorus of voices.
5) “Locker Leak” (4:14): Tongue twisters are kind of the basis of this one. Voice speaks some recognizable phrases. “Glass lasts longest.”
6) “An Exit” (4:52): Little catchier and smoother. Although still smooth only by the standards of the album. It’s still really glitchy.
7) “Lonely at the Top” (4:30): Creepy female voice at the beginning. “Clients like you are a top priority.” Sounds like an excerpt from a therapist/massage session, with clicking sounds in the background. Rinsing sounds. Sexual but still FCC appropriate I guess.
8) “DAO” (4:13): Lots more clicking. Normal by the standards of this album. Operatic voice.
9) “Home” (5:50): I think maybe a little more pensive? Still not a very comforting or relaxing vision of home.
10) “New Ways to Love” (4:40): Bigger more emphatic pulses in the background. I guess the sound is just generally more stripped down and washed out, which makes sense on a last track.
|2.||Chorus||7.||Lonely At The Top|
|5.||Locker Leak||10.||New Ways To Love|