|Add Date:||2015-11-01||Pull Date:||2016-01-03|
|Week Ending:||Jan 3||Dec 27||Dec 13||Dec 6||Nov 29||Nov 22||Nov 15||Nov 8|
|1.||Mar 24, 2022:||deep storage
Intruder (Waking You Up)
|4.||Oct 10, 2019:||Being as an ocean
|2.||Oct 30, 2021:||Music Casserole (rebroadcast from Dec 26, 2015)
|5.||Nov 18, 2018:||Bass Pro Shop
|3.||Oct 21, 2021:||deep storage*
|6.||Nov 11, 2018:||Bass Pro Shop
RIYL: Clan Of Xymox, Cocteau Twins, The Jesus And Mary Chain, Lush, and C86 compilation.
FCC WARNING: 3
Recommended Tracks: 1, 2, 3 (FCC), 6, 9, and 10
1. (3:50) *Cranekiss – Striking fast-paced intro with guitar, synth, and vocal parts that could have been recorded in 1990. Solid take on the Cocteau Twins legacy.
2. (3:49) *Hands All Over Me – This track takes me back to 1989. Upbeat and addictive. Clan Of Xymox would be proud.
3. (4:28) **Last – FCC (fuck). Synth based track with a mid-tempo beat, memorable vocal changes, and a pleasant melody.
4. (3:26) Collection – Acoustic guitars, mid-tempo beat, and more pleasant vocals here.
5. (5:30) Keep Calling – Slow paced track with atmospheric vocals and continuous guitar parts hiding behind the rhythm section.
6. (5:42) **Softcore – Stunning, fast-paced dark wave-inspired track with exquisite vocals and synth parts. My favorite track on the album.
7. (4:47) Fade Away Slow – Slow beat, gloomy guitars, nice vocals. Dense.
8. (3:18) I Won't Be Found – Slower that the last one. Whispery vocals and coldwave sensations.
9. (4:19) *Sugar Fix – Fast-paced beat, acoustic guitars, high-pitched bass line, and a hypnotic chorus. Gothic.
10. (5:17) *Intruder (Waking You Up) – Another track with an up-tempo beat almost mechanical, pleasant guitars, and more whispery vocals that fade in and out of the song. Great ending.
|2.||Hands All Over Me||7.||Fade Away Slow|
|3.||Last||8.||I Won't Be Found|
|5.||Keep Calling||10.||Intruder (Waking You Up)|