|Add Date:||2015-10-25||Pull Date:||2015-12-27||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Dec 27||Dec 20||Dec 13||Nov 29||Nov 22||Nov 15||Nov 8||Nov 1|
|1.||Oct 16, 2021:||Music Casserole (rebroadcast from Dec 19, 2015)
|4.||Dec 23, 2015:||BravoMarco Variety Show
|2.||Oct 02, 2021:||Music Casserole (rebroadcast from Dec 12, 2015)
|5.||Dec 19, 2015:||Music Casserole
|3.||Dec 26, 2015:||BravoMarco Variety Show
|6.||Dec 12, 2015:||Music Casserole
Reviewed by BravoMarco
Cassette release on the Eiderdown label out of Seattle, this is a journey to the outer reaches. And will certainly find a home here at KZSU. Spacey, psychedelic dreaminess. Otherworldly experimental sounds to keep us fully absorbed. Synths, guitar & vocals all put through the extra special effects department.
Like: Attrition (of old) Another Green World, Can – All good: Love 9
No earthly FCC’s
1) Dreams Of Creation (2.10) Synthy even handed measured galactic rhythms, with lovely effected vocals.
2) Electroscopic (2.41) Much more sedate, shades of early Cabaret Voltaire.
3) Face Humanoid (4.17) More of a darker brooding energy with chanting voice manipulations. Gets busier towards the end.
4) Gamma Draconis (2.24) Floaty, with a trancy underbelly.
5) Manifest On Tanelorn (5.44) Different approach than previous. Organ led, liturgical like sounds to awaken the alien hordes.
6) Mysteri-atman (2.38) Nice spoken word in the background, spacey slowed down motif continues.
7) Spectrum 5 (2.20) Prominent spoken word, with high-pitched zaps & zips.
8) Ching Witch (4.25) Busier louder sounds with added ecstatic moans & groans. 9)WORGOZWEIL (4.20) An intense throbbing assault.
10) Zephyrus (4.23) Mid paced journey of synths & voice at play.
|1.||Dreams Of Creation||6.||Mysteri-Atman|
|3.||Face Humanoid||8.||Ching Witch|
|5.||Manifest On Tanelorn||10.||Zephyrus|