|Bellmare, Genevieve / Melancholy Fever|
|Artist:||Bellmare, Genevieve||Added:||Oct 2015|
|Label:||Verve Music Group|
|Add Date:||2015-10-25||Pull Date:||2015-12-27|
|Week Ending:||Dec 27||Dec 13||Dec 6||Nov 29||Nov 22||Nov 15||Nov 1|
|1.||Jan 02, 2016:||Music Casserole |
|4.||Dec 10, 2015:||Home on the Range |
Shenanigans, Don't Make Me Over
|2.||Dec 24, 2015:||Meow |
|5.||Dec 04, 2015:||Time Traveler |
|3.||Dec 23, 2015:||Home on the Range |
You Love, You Love, Stay, Shenanigans
|6.||Dec 02, 2015:||Home on the Range |
Burned, Live And Die
First full length release from this 23 year old out of Los Angeles, awesome pop record, but with a more thoughtful edge and jazzy voice, kind of awesome, thoroughly enjoyable start to finish. Keeps your attention with variation and sincerity. It is like Lily Allen through the decades..tons of influences here but it all comes together and is really awesome. RIYL: Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen…other kick-ass girl vocalists.
FCC: Track 2
Recommended Tracks: 1, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11 PLAY THIS ALL THE TIME PLEASE!!
1. (3:11) Hiding Space - Super cool vocals, almost jazzy, mellow electronic instrumentation, great opener.
2. (2:58) The Way - Upbeat, catchy FCCs everywhere!! Avoid this one even though it is awesome, you can feel her Lily Allen influence here :D
3. (3:46) Live and Die - Mid tempo, cool harmonies, dreamy, sad.
4. (3:56) Burned - Love this one, great lyrics, great build at the chorus, excellent excellent.
5. (3:01) Next One - Slightly faster paced, almost a Motown feel with piano melodies and vocal harmonies. Easy listening.
6. (3:31) Don’t Make Me Over - This may be my favorite, straight out of the 50s Doo-Wop instrumentally, but THAT VOICE!!! Man, gives me chills. So great.
7. (3:13) Better - Mid-tempo, soulful, melodic, another great track.
8. (3:20) Riddle - Mid tempo, more rock-n-roll, think “These Boots Were Made For Walkin’”
9. (3:42) Shenanigans - Uptempo, 60s vibe, this reminds me of a kind of Amy Winehouse hit, she says “Bitch” so if you dont like playing that on the air, dont play this, but i think it is great.
10. (3:02) Stay - Another favorite, dynamic, great lyrics, and more showcasing of that voice, the chorus is infectious.
11. (3:07) You Love, You Love - More greatness, mid tempo, great baseline, effortless vocals…yeah another excellent song.
12. (3:37) Boots and Back - Not the best track on the record but still really good, another awesome hook and more of that undeniable vocal talent.
|3.||Live And Die||9.||Shenanigans|
|5.||Next One||11.||You Love, You Love|
|6.||Don't Make Me Over||12.||Boots And Back|