|Add Date:||2016-02-02||Pull Date:||2016-04-02|
|Week Ending:||Apr 3||Mar 27||Mar 20||Mar 13||Mar 6||Feb 21||Feb 14||Feb 7|
|1.||Apr 09, 2022:||Music Casserole
|4.||Mar 26, 2016:||BravoMarco Variety Show
|2.||Apr 02, 2016:||Music Casserole
|5.||Mar 19, 2016:||BravoMarco Variety Show
Most Of The Boys
|3.||Apr 02, 2016:||BravoMarco Variety Show
|6.||Mar 12, 2016:||Music Casserole
Most Of The Boys
Reviewed by BravoMarco
London born Sasha Siem has mixed the classical with infectious Indy pop tunes on this release. Lush strings are the backbone with at times a very nice sultry style of singing. Strong personal lyrics compliment the vocals perfectly. This will appeal to many at KZSU. Sort of like… Torres, Regina Spektor, Tori Amos, Bjork
Really like: 1,3,10, Loving: 12
FCC’s on *4
1) Most Of The Boys (2.49) Delightful swaying orchestral tones, Sweeping grandeur, which sets the bar high.
2) Kind Man’s Kiss (1.45) Short & sweet. Head swaying from side to side.
3) Proof (1.55) Smokey voice & quieter tones with an increasing fuzzy feedback boom. Portishead style. Busy end.
4) *So Polite (2.30) Jazzy bashed out mélange–a cheeky “fuck” thrown in for good measure.
5) Knots And Do-Nots (2.56) Tense atmospheric arrangement which loses it’s charm at the chorus –for me – Have to listen a few more times…
6) Seamy-side (2.16) Hot & steamy – heavy on the percussion.
7) Silence (0.29) Soft voice & accompaniment.
8) Tug Of War2 (2.57) More standard ballad played out with the charming strings.
9) So Go (2.58) Mid paced pop.
10) See Through (2.55) Upbeat head nodder combined with a softer delicate approach.
11) My Friend (3.15) Journeys along at a pleasant gentle mid paced canter.
12) Valentine (4.48) An aching beauty. So nice it doesn’t vary…just lovely.
|1.||Most Of The Boys||7.||Silence|
|2.||Kind Man's Kiss||8.||Tug Of War|
|4.||So Polite||10.||See Through|
|5.||Knots And Do-Nots||11.||My Friend|