Completely insane local hardcore punk demo tape featuring the latest generation of Maximum Rock’n’Roll editorial staff. Wide-ranging influences, uncompromising raw harshness. Utterly brutal and disgusting. When I saw them play at a bar in Oakland, heavy rainfall cracked through the ceiling and flooded the venue, cutting their set short. Fortunately they play often around the bay.
FCC on 1: “fucking”
RIYL Siege, Flipper, Bad Brains, Shitlickers, I Object!
1. (3:20)*** loopy synth intro before FUUUUCKK some expletive-laden lyrics and harsh pummeling noise. goddamn shit wow this is so excellent. FCC: “fucking”
2. (:49) brief fast raging screamer, crazy atonal guitar solo is like 5 secs and amazing
3. (:58) basically Avengers’ “We Are The One” on PCP
4. (1:22) starts mellower and kinda rock-ish before holy fuck (spoiler alert) a brief fast coda which is ridiculous
5. (1:14)* furious bashing and screaming, the drums are especially insane in this one
6. (5:02)** burp. slow stoner Flipper-like dirge.
7. (1:42) really really pissed off with a 1-2 beat, could almost pass for metal if it was slower