Top quality, floating away brooding lushness. Minimalist orchestral drone.Very mellow indeed. Formerly with the equally glorious ‘The Dead Texan’ Most of the tracks fade 10-20 seconds early, so watch the time. Like: Mohammad, Joan Jeanrenaud & The Dead Texan
All really good. Loving 1,6,7,11,13
No FCC’s (Instrumentals)
1) Valley Drone (5.31) Rich & full of flavour. Background voice adds to the joy.
2) Laura Spiegal (5.20) Spacey feel. Promises to take off, whilst hovering gently.
3) Pillar 3 (7.48) Tinkering of the ivories over a ghostly hum.
4) Robert Earl (5.27) Fuller more intense orchestral spacey drone.
5) The Library (2.08) Bass-ier plucking going on with a heavier drone. Splendid
6) Entanglements (5.25) Plenty of cello emotion on display.
7) CV (6.07) Soundtrack to any atmospheric epic. Faint vocals from midway.
8) Cynthia (6.10) Shades of gothic spoken word – “put the dog down….”
9) Stereoscope (featuring Loscil) (6.54) Ominous feel replaced by gentle hope.
10) Pillar 5 (3.18) Windswept grandeur.
11) Moon Drone (5.05) Shades of DiJ in amongst the echo. More somber.
12) Shadow Sun (5.21) Brighter drone.
13) Pillar 1 (2.46) More classical with an ambient underbelly. Too short.
14) The Future (3.32) Layers of gently drone get excited during the middle.