|Hall, Kyle / From Joy|
|Add Date:||2016-05-23||Pull Date:||2016-07-24||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||10 Jul||3 Jul||26 Jun||19 Jun||12 Jun||5 Jun||29 May|
|1.||Thu, 12 Jan 17:||lionel hutz|
subwoofer etc (best of 2016)
|4.||Thu, 07 Jul 16:||lionel hutz|
|2.||Tue, 01 Nov 16:||Plobs|
The Offbeat Generation
|5.||Sat, 02 Jul 16:||Mr. Tumnus|
|3.||Thu, 22 Sep 16:||lionel hutz|
|6.||Wed, 29 Jun 16:||lionel hutz|
Minimum Message Length
Kyle Hall, hailing from the Detroit electronic scene, has produced a great set of tracks with house and hip-hop vibes. The instrumental songs feature slow builds, sensual jams and jazzy interludes while keeping the groove going. The album was released as a set of 3 LPs.|
RIYL Cassius, Prefuse 73, many artists on Ninja Tune
Recommended tracks: 3, 5, 6, 7
1. (5:51) Damn! I’m Feeln Real Close - Uptempo drum machine with a jazzy piano in the background.
2. (5:43) Inverse Algebraic - Mid-tempo beat with heavy synth and a warbling, reverb-ing overtone. Could be video game puzzle-solving music.
3. (7:54) Dervenen - A crunchy drumbeat playing cat-and-mouse with piano riffs progressing into a synthy, swirly build.
4. (3:35) Able To - Like the intro music to a kitschy ‘80s cop show. Saucy synths with a stuttering beat.
5. (4:45) Wake Up and Dip - An upbeat, almost conga-like piano line with violin, cricket-chirping and a high hat. Ends with a synth solo.
6. (6:46) Strut Garden - Builds into a remarkably funky, mid-tempo jam. A head-bobber for sure.
7. (6:40) Mysterious Lake - High-pitched synth pleasantly twisting and twirling over a foot-tapping beat.
8. (5:36) Feel Us More - Clappy drums and a Casio keyboard freestyle.
|1.||Damn! I'm Feeln Real Close||5.||Wake Up And Dip|
|2.||Inverse Algebraic||6.||Strut Garden|
|4.||Able To||8.||Feel Us More|