|Add Date:||2016-06-19||Pull Date:||2016-08-21|
|Week Ending:||Aug 21||Aug 7||Jul 31||Jul 17||Jul 10||Jul 3||Jun 26|
|1.||Jan 22, 2017:||Reckless Burning
|4.||Aug 05, 2016:||The Pocket
|2.||Aug 20, 2016:||Music Casserole
|5.||Jul 29, 2016:||DJ YJ's World Variety- Sampler
|3.||Aug 16, 2016:||Clean Copper Radio
|6.||Jul 29, 2016:||The Pocket
RIYL Tamaryn 'Cranekiss', Gems, Charlie Hilton, Kristin Kontrol
Favorites: 1, 3, 7, 8, 9, 11
1. (3:29) *** Simpatico—Clapping, whirring synthesizer, chiming guitar, bass groove, dreamlike.
2. (3:51) Close—Stronger percussion, repetitive gliding synth melodies, gets vaguely post-punk at times.
3. (4:23) **** Polychrome—Holy hell this is amazing. Reverberating synths, airy vocals, heated sensations. Tamaryn's Cranekiss on ecstasy.
4. (0:42) Interstate—Thick ambient textures, some metallic sounds.
5. (3:43) What Reason Do We Need?—Sleek, spacious R&B groove, reminds me of Blood Orange.
6. (4:19) In Gold—Slower, brooding, ringing synths, coldwave.
7. (4:11) ** Follow You—Autotuned warped male vocals at times, buzzing driving bass and synthesizer, gorgeous vocal delivery from the female vocalist. Dense.
8. (3:16) * Another Phase—Higher registers, whispery vocals, chaotic guitars and synths that calm down in the second half. Restrained pop. “It’s hard to watch you.”
9. (3:30) * Sol—Beeping eighties synths, chime, drum machine, just transportive.
10. (0:46) Time—Gloomy minimalist ambient interlude.
11. (3:35) ** From the End and Start—Subdued. Vocal-driven, bassy, ascending keys, weightless.
|5.||What Reason Do We Need?||10.||Time|
|11.||From The End And Start|