|Lull / Nouvelle|
|Add Date:||2016-08-01||Pull Date:||2016-10-03|
|Week Ending:||Oct 2||Aug 21||Aug 14||Aug 7|
|1.||May 24, 2021:||Rebroadcast: Best Of Everything |
|4.||Jul 04, 2017:||butterscotch memory |
|2.||Feb 23, 2021:||Rebroadcast: Best Of Everything |
|5.||Oct 01, 2016:||Music Casserole |
|3.||Feb 22, 2021:||Best Of Everything |
|6.||Sep 26, 2016:||Everything A to Z week 60 portions reaired 2-22-21 |
Emo, blood-red, heart-on-sleeve shoegaze from Britain. Male vocals, falsetto and a little like Billy Corgan. A beautiful, life-affirming blend of Swervedriver, Smashing Pumpkins, and Jimmy Eat World’s Clarity (one of the best albums of the ‘90s imo). No FCCs detected.|
1. (4:30) *** Nouvelle—Angsty, loud, propulsive. Goes through all the emotions. Totally epic.
2. (3:46) ** Cursed—Slower, more melancholy. Some serious riffing in the last minute.
3. (3:47) Rusk—Sludgy stoner-rock shoegaze, but still driving. Super drowned-out vocals.
4. (4:01) ** Cicada—Clean guitar intro, more pop, shimmering.
5. (5:28) *** Rainer—Could have been a track off Clarity. Sincere, throbbing, absolutely beautiful.