|Glint / Inverter|
|Add Date:||2016-09-05||Pull Date:||2016-11-07|
|Week Ending:||30 Oct||25 Sep|
|1.||Oct 27, 2016:||All Passion No Technique |
|2.||Sep 23, 2016:||Emergency Crew - For Offbeat Generation/The Intercept/Life Aquatic |
Get Out The Way
Indie rock/alt-pop group out of New York state. This record has highs and lows, but some of the tracks are really good (as noted). RIYL: Minus the Bear, Killers...some of the tracks I like less sound like Panic at the Disco.|
Favorites: 2, 3, 9, 11, 12
1. (0:33) Intro - Ambient intro with distorted talking.
2. (4:44) Daydreamers - This song is really really awesome. Huge guitar sounds, infectious melody.
3. (3:30) Breathe - Upbeat, cool phrasing, great chorus build.
4. (4:19) Get Out The Way - More of an alt-rock feel, super poppy, not my favorite track on the record.
5. (4:27) Sit Back, Let Go - Sleepy track, piano and distant lyrics.
6. (4:11) Debts & Collections - This one is very panic at the disco...
7. (4:23) Junky - This one is a little whiny, piano and vocals only.
8. (3:39) The Hands On The Clock - Uptempo, drum machine, keyboards.
9. (2:58) Guided - I really like this one, reminds me of early Killers songs.
10. (4:15) Soldiers In The Dark - This is a darker track with almost and 80s feel.
11. (3:24) Far From Here - This is another of my favorites, another great melody and interesting transitions.
12. (5:09) While You Sleep - Great last track, really cool instrumentation, probably my favorite track on the entire record.
|2.||Daydreamers||8.||The Hands On The Clock|
|4.||Get Out The Way||10.||Soldiers In The Dark|
|5.||Sit Back, Let Go||11.||Far From Here|
|6.||Debts & Collections||12.||While You Sleep|