|Lumineers, The / Cleopatra|
|Artist:||Lumineers, The||Added:||Aug 2016|
|Add Date:||2016-09-12||Pull Date:||2016-11-14|
|Week Ending:||Nov 13||Nov 6||Oct 30||Oct 23||Oct 16||Oct 9||Sep 18|
|1.||May 16, 2020:||Hanging in the bone yard |
|4.||Jun 08, 2017:||Road Trip |
Sleep On The Floor
|2.||Feb 17, 2020:||Music Genealogy |
|5.||Nov 15, 2016:||What's Not to Love? |
Long Way From Home
|3.||Jun 15, 2017:||Road Trip |
Sleep On The Floor
|6.||Nov 08, 2016:||What's Not to Love? |
We finally got a second Lumineers record this year!! Four years after their debut record, one of my all time favorites, I had high hopes for this one. It does not disappoint. Indie folk, beautiful sounds, great songs, so much power. So happy to have this record.|
FCCs: Track 4, Track 9
Favorites: ALL, especially 1, **2**, 6, 8...but yeah all of them are awesome.
1. (3:32) Sleep On The Floor - Such a great start, upbeat, sounds like the Lumineers and I love it.
2. (2:40) Ophelia - Foot stomps, a melody you won't be able to shake, awesome chorus, great piano part, best track on the record by far.
3. (3:21) Cleopatra - Another great track, awesome story, great build, killer melody.
4. FCC Shit (3:37) Gun Song - Really a bummer that this has an FCC, because it is my favorite on the album.
5. (3:22) Angela - Mid-tempo, almost acoustic for the first half, more awesome song writing.
6. (3:52) In The Light - Another favorite, more of the same but one of the best on the record.
7. (3:14) Gale Song - Downtempo, beautiful.
8. (2:32) Long Way From Home - Another favorite.
9. FCC FUCK (2:31) Sick In The Head - Great but you can't play it.
10. (3:37) My Eyes - Downtempo, another gorgeous track.
11. (1:36) Patience - Ending the album with this awesome little upbeat instrumental piano piece, so good.
|1.||Sleep On The Floor||6.||In The Light|
|3.||Cleopatra||8.||Long Way From Home|
|4.||Gun Song||9.||Sick In The Head|