OK, I am way late on this add. Sounds like Pete Yorn. I think the album is way better than I was expecting it to be though, some real gems on here. Mellow record, would be great to fall asleep to…but seriously it is actually good.
Favorites: 1, 2, 6, **8**, **12**
1. (3:59) Summer Was A Day - Really love this opening track, awesome all around.
2. (4:11) Lost Weekend - Great beat, great melody, another awesome track.
3. (2:51) Halifax - Mid tempo, almost psychedelic, another awesome melody.
4. (4:05) In Your Head - Uptempo, some synth, very Pete Yorn.
5. (4:17) She Was Weird - Poppy, handclaps, jets, harmonies.
6. (3:35) I'm Not The One - Postal Service-y intro, vocal effects, strumming guitar.
7. (3:51) Shopping Mall - Downtempo, "everyone's a shopping mall"
8. (3:52) Roses - Acoustic, possibly my favorite track on the record. Love.
9. (2:47) Screaming At The Setting Sun - Vocal distortion, slightly aggro, uptempo.
10. (3:15) Walking Up - Uptempo and melodic.
11. (3:14) Tomorrow - Uptempo more of the same, not my favorite.
12. (4:04) This Fire - Strong close to the record, mid tempo and dramatic.