This is the third full length record from Lily and Madeline, a pop duo out of Indianapolis, IN. Falls into the Indie Pop/Indie Folk world, really great record, nothing ground breaking, but totally enjoyable. This would have been a favorite of Mr. Esquire. RIYL: First Aid Kit, Tegan and Sara, Warpaint...
Favorites: 2, 3, 7, 9
1. (3:34) Piano, drums, strings, harmonies. Very pretty.
2. (3:31) Favorite by far. Awesome melody, mid tempo and poppy, easy listening.
3. (3:54) Mid tempo, synthetic drum beats and synths. Falsettos. Another great one.
4. (4:17) Slow build in, a little to sleepy for me.
5. (3:55) Really like this one too very pretty piano.
6. (3:53) Piano build in, sounds like some reverse effects, echoey vocals.
7. (3:00) Another of my favorites, playful lyrics, infectious melody, minimal.
8. (3:01) Guitar drums and vocals. Standard track.
9. (3:15) More of an acoustic sound, pretty great track.
10. (4:56) Bird sounds, weird instrumentation. Distant vocals.