|Banta / Dark Charms|
|Add Date:||2016-11-09||Pull Date:||2017-01-11|
|Week Ending:||25 Dec||18 Dec||11 Dec||20 Nov||13 Nov|
|1.||Thu, 22 Dec 16:||DJ Postnatal|
I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|4.||Tue, 13 Dec 16:||Ogrelord|
Munch Time- A Very College Christmas
|2.||Fri, 16 Dec 16:||Francis D|
KZSU Time Traveler
|5.||Tue, 06 Dec 16:||Ogrelord|
|3.||Thu, 15 Dec 16:||The Twisted Kid|
|6.||Sat, 19 Nov 16:||Ogrelord|
Debut record from LA band BANTA. This record is seriously so good, the first thing it made me think of was Metric, this record has a similar confidence and attitude to Fantasies (one of my all time favorite albums). These songs are all incredible, each one of them has a great melody, and it holds your attention because it isn't a boring sting of songs that sounds the same...listen and enjoy! RIYL: Metric, Rilo Kiley, Fleetwood Mac|
Favorites: every damn song start with 1 and 3 and 7 and then go crazy with the rest. So good.
1. (4:06) Three Feet From Gold - Love. This. Song. This is what I wanted from a post-fantasies Metric record and never got.
2. (3:16) Someday - Up tempo, more electronic, so Metric-y, so good!!
3. (3:09) Fool For Love - Percussion driven, another fucking rest track, awesome melody.
4. (4:01) Dark Charms - This almost feels like Fleetwood Mac, love it.
5. (3:30) Better - Mid-tempo rocker, awesome.
6. (4:04) Damned - Down tempo and distant and pretty.
7. (3:49) I'm Not Yours - Starts minimal, builds to another awesome full sounding track. Another stellar song.
8. (4:11) Far Field - More awesomeness. Mid temp, great guitar riff.
9. (3:32) White Noise - Up tempo, echoes, hooks, etc.
10. (4:22) Running Car - Downtempo, beautiful vocals.
11. (3:32) Hungry Heart - Acoustic, more beautiful vocals.
12. (3:43) Winter - Uptempo, foot tapper.
|1.||Three Feet From Gold||7.||I'm Not Yours|
|3.||Fool For Love||9.||White Noise|
|4.||Dark Charms||10.||Running Car|