|Add Date:||2016-10-04||Pull Date:||2016-12-04||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Dec 4||Nov 27||Nov 13||Nov 6||Oct 30||Oct 23||Oct 16||Oct 9|
|1.||Feb 21, 2022:||Best Of Everything (rebroadcast from Jun 7, 2021)
|4.||Dec 08, 2016:||1100866
|2.||Jun 07, 2021:||Best Of Everything
|5.||Nov 30, 2016:||Brownian Motion
|3.||Jan 10, 2017:||Magnetized Toner: Best Of 2016 Part 3
|6.||Nov 26, 2016:||Music Casserole
RIYL: Sunn O))), Sun City Girls, Swans, Yo La Tengo, and Sonic Youth’s Sonic Youth Records releases.
NO WORDS, NO FCC’s.
1. (20:50) **One – Medium tempo noise safari with lots of extreme encounters and a lot of terrain covered. Lots of cool guitar pedal effects here. Epic.
2. (21:44) *Two – The journey continues on this one. More tame than previous recording. Some kind of mumbled singing toward the end of the song.
3. (14:55) Three – First ten minutes of song are just contained feedback and controlled effects. Weird calmness. After 10:45 it gets noisier and somehow more rhythmic.
4. (20:35) **Five– Wave of noise full submersion. Around minute eight, we get a beat (medium-up tempo). The build-up is slow, however, the effects are startling here. It’s a regular song then it mutates into noise. By minute 16, it slows down tremendously.
5. (5:01) **Four – Doom noise intro. By minute two, it slows down drastically, then everything disappears by 4:35.