|Add Date:||2016-10-04||Pull Date:||2016-12-04||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Dec 4||Nov 27||Nov 13||Nov 6||Oct 16||Oct 9|
|1.||Jun 01, 2017:||Unusual Programming
Evencycle, Lit Negative
|4.||Nov 09, 2016:||Brownian Motion
|2.||Nov 30, 2016:||Brownian Motion
|5.||Nov 05, 2016:||Life Aquatic
|3.||Nov 23, 2016:||Brownian Motion
|6.||Oct 15, 2016:||Music Casserole
Triple Black, Fiction Control
1. *(5:36)—Slow, intense. Buzzing synths give way to limpid drones and a cavernous, minimal beat. Really catchy.
2. *(3:40)—Fast, propulsive, suspenseful. Something about “drives the driver.” Reminds me of Disappears' “Elite Typical.”
3. *(2:42)—Ambient, beatless, deep, and beautiful.
4. (3:33)—Slow, dark, with a vintage new wave beat. Warped percussion and beaming synths.
5. (1:55)—Beatless. Deep and dreamy like track 3, but more menacing.
6. (3:26)—Beatless. Electronic piano, layered vocals, deep drone.
7. (4:32)—Really slow, like watching a VHS at 1/10th speed.
8. *(10:24)—Spaced-out, introverted, watery house. Four-on-the-floor beat pans across the stereo field. A little off-kilter, very gauzy. “Wake up, wake up.”
9. *(4:20)—Medium-slow, languid. The poppiest song on here. Gorgeous, very Cocteau Twins, except with deeper and less prominent vocals.
|1.||Lit Negative||5.||Second Surface|
|2.||Triple Black||6.||Former Future Beings|
|3.||Surfacing First||7.||Their Voices Clear Now|