|Nin Kuji / Sayonara|
|Add Date:||2016-11-09||Pull Date:||2017-01-11||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||18 Dec||4 Dec||20 Nov|
|1.||Dec 13, 2016:||The Offbeat Generation |
Barefoot R&N / Reprise, Journey To The Center Of Myself
|3.||Nov 15, 2016:||The Offbeat Generation |
Sayonara, Medicine Man!, Hitori [Part V]
|2.||Nov 29, 2016:||The Offbeat Generation |
Sleepless [Throbbing Silence]
Nin Kuji, Sayonara, ant-zen|
This is various heavy rhythmic industrial, all percussion-fueled and dark. Most also have echoing vocal samples, cyberpunk synth bits, goatrance influence, and the classic industrial huge mechanical electric tones. The gimmick is the japanese sounds scattered around. Most are structured like techno dance tracks. These are unilaterally really intense hardcore metal-being-ground crunchy tracks and will get your heart pounding.
01 0:09 Sayonara, Mankind! - nine seconds
* 02 1:55 Journey to the Center of Myself - amped squelch & noise & a gong: not industrial.
03 7:39 Sleepless [Throbbing Silence] - industrial, featuring chanting samples, witch sensibility, and synth sheens. Unusual blend of samples and accessible pop structure make this a solid pick. BPM 100
* 04 6:13 Disrupted Skies - industrial dance. vacuous, harsh, noise sheets, techno song structure, almost choral. Great sounds. BPM 131
05 5:16 Daichi No Musuko / Atatori Musuko - thundering rave industrial techno. BPM 120
06 3:54 Traditions Keeper - humorous track with intense tech & english goth-whisper over traditional japanese strings.
07 3:48 Tamashii - like last one: pleasant japanese tune gnashed by ridiculous industrial BPM 117
08 4:35 Hitori [Part V] - a darker, ominous, minimal, acidic variation BPM 118
09 7:33 Theatre [Stages] - Imagine a running-of-bulls in an undersea cavern factory. Then waking up by a peaceful river BPM 134
* 10 7:48 Barefoot R&N / Reprise - groovy natural bongo. Quite reasonable, kinda creepy, still industrial BPM 110
11 4:47 Sojobo Image - a psytrance industrial fusion BPM 120
12 5:44 I AM the Myth - harsh + goa BPM 120
* 13 6:28 Sayonara, Medicine Man! - soothing and weird psychic electro, not industrial.
* 14 9:00 Twhy Again Session [Rm1x-Tribute] - reverb german voice on a dancefloor-ready electrindustrial track. BPM 130