I always love a new Rogue Wave record. They did not break new ground, but why mess up a good thing?
Favorites: 2, 5, 9, 11
1. (3:52) Take It Slow - Midtempo, harmonies and rounds, very pretty, very Rogue Wave.
2. (4:52) In The Morning - Uptempo, great melody, infectious chorus.
3. (4:14) California Bride - Acoustic guitar, flawless vocals, mid tempo.
4. (3:34) Look At Me - Mandolin and chimes, mid tempo, a little psychedelic.
5. (2:59) Falling - Keyboard and acoustic guitar, dreamy and sweet.
6. (3:49) Curious Me - Piano and vocals only, more builds in around a minute in. Midtempo.
7. (4:46) What Is Left To Solve - Uptempo and plugged in. Synth and claps, very 80s.
8. (3:38) Frozen Lake - More synth and some sound reversal. Uptempo and awesome. Really like this one.
9. (3:18) Endless Supply - Longish into. Mid/uptempo. Feel good, very Rogue Wave. Another of my favorites.
10. (3:19) Ocean - Uptempo and more of the same.
11. (2:46) The Last Picture Show - Keyboards and playful lyrics. Another great one.
12. (5:15) Memento Mori - Acoustic and sleepy.