|Add Date:||2016-11-30||Pull Date:||2017-02-01||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Dec 18||Dec 11||Dec 4|
|1.||Dec 17, 2016:||Narnia
|3.||Dec 03, 2016:||Life Aquatic
|2.||Dec 10, 2016:||Narnia
|4.||Dec 03, 2016:||Music Casserole
1. (6:47) ** Drained Lake—Empty, churning drones and meditative keys.
2. (5:26) *** Red Tide—Ominous, pulsing beats and steam train whistles.
3. (4:43) Monument Builders—Wobbly, broken drones.
4. (4:57) *** Straw Dogs—Tense drones and horns, a steadily building military beat. Inspired by the anti-humanist writings of philosopher John Gray.
5. (4:42) Deceiver—Mournful piano that falls like rain.
6. (4:40) ** Anthropocene—Pulsating bass synths, train whistles, dark and spacious.
7. (6:30) *** Weeds—Flickering synths and fractured voices crying out, reminds me of Love Streams.
|1.||Drained Lake||4.||Straw Dogs|