|Add Date:||2016-11-30||Pull Date:||2017-02-01|
|Week Ending:||Jan 15||Dec 18||Dec 11||Dec 4|
|1.||Jun 10, 2023:||Virtually Happy
|4.||Dec 06, 2016:||Magnetized Toner
|2.||Jan 11, 2017:||Life Aquatic
Directions To The Can
|5.||Dec 03, 2016:||Music Casserole
|3.||Dec 17, 2016:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
1. (11:51)—Slow, long, placid, a little funky. Doesn’t change much, stays relaxed across several verses.
2. *(3:32)—Medium-slow, with a trip-hop/R&B feel. Minimal, piano heavy.
3. *(3:30)—Slow. Echoing, slightly tinny beat. Lush, deep.
4. (5:32)—FCC (f***). Mid-tempo. Choral intro, percussive clicks, piano chords.
5. (4:06)—Slow, serene, plodding, a little jazzy.
6. (4:44)—Medium-slow, heavy on the lounge side of Lambchop’s sound.
7. *(5:26)—Mid-tempo, subtle four-on-the-floor beat. This is uncannily similar in mood to Radiohead’s recent stuff.
8. (3:27)—Slow, insistent beat. Autotune squeaks, a tinge of R&B.
9. (3:41)—Medium-fast, spacey, a bit dubby, with something that sounds like growling saxophone.
10. *(4:35)—Mid-tempo, propulsive, pretty, with lots of vocal tracks and bleeping keyboard.
11. *(18:13)—Mid-tempo. Long and elaborate, with several sections. Starts in a tight, krautrock-esque mode. Singing enters at the five-minute mark. There’s a long, impressionistic section with peaceful brass, woodwind, and strings before vocals return and there’s a quiet chorus of “Do the hustle.” Ends with piano.
|1.||In Care Of 8675309||6.||Old Masters|
|2.||Directions To The Can||7.||Relatives #2|